Management Trainee – Business Intelligence
Responsible for preparing reports and MIS, Data inference and Analysis, and maintenance of business intelligence data and applications.
Broad Roles and Responsibilities Operations:
- Publish, Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly reports for different Business Segments, Business stakeholders for effective decision making. Create and design reports from various systems and analyse the results for the management team and business unit heads for their decision making
- Collate and maintain data from various systems and reach out to users, if needed in order to incorporate them in various reports to be used for decision making
- Maintain a running database for all the data collated and refresh the same on timely basis
- Provide data driven analysis of business processes to improvements, efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of these processes
- Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Communicate and present analytical findings to the management team
- The candidate should be preferably a MBA ( Fresher )
- Good knowledge of excel, PowerPoint and MS-Access to build various kinds of reporting
- Possesses strong analytical / logical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of personal energy and enthusiasm.